WORKING STUDENT: IN THE FIELD OF FAIRS / EVENTS (M/W/D)
Help to fundamentally change urban mobility.
Are you looking for a dynamic and growth-oriented company? A friendly company with flat hierarchies and a highly motivated team that gives you plenty of freedom for your own ideas.
Welcome to Coboc!
Coboc has been producing the lightest and most beautiful e-bikes on the market for six years. In a Coboc bike, the bicycle and electric drive merge into a single unit. This high standard of aesthetics and integration is what defines us. We are always one step ahead conceptually and also go unconventional ways. We are looking for talented and enthusiastic people who want to write e-mobility history with us.
Keeping Coboc in motion and teaching new moves?
Coboc moves more and more, therefore we are looking for a motivated and thinking trainee for our logistics.
- You support our sales team at trade fairs and dealer events in the regional and supra-regional environment
- You help with the construction of trade fairs and stores on site
- You advise our dealers and end consumers at the various events, supervise the test track and thus actively participate in the sale of our e-bikes
- You also support the sales team in organizational and administrative tasks
- You work mainly on weekends, partly with overnight stay (max. 20 hours per week during your studies)
You fit perfectly when
- you are studying at a university or a university of applied sciences
- you share our passion for e-bikes and would like to experience our spirit at events
- you have a good technical understanding
- you are reliable, team player and open-minded
- At best you have already gained experience in sales or service and enjoy representation tasks.
- You have a high degree of flexibility and willingness to travel and are open to weekend assignments.
- You have a class B driver’s license.
What awaits you
- Work in the growth and future market of e-bikes
- The opportunity to optimally combine study and working student activity through the predominant work on weekends.
- A very diverse, mobile and exciting work environment in which you can gain valuable experience and key skills for your future professional life
- A high degree of personal responsibility, opportunities to help shape the company and freedom for personal development
- A pleasant and inspiring working environment in an open-minded, highly motivated team
- An owner-managed, dynamic and creative company with a corporate culture based on appreciation.
Then please send us your complete application documents, stating the earliest possible starting date, to Jobs@coboc.biz