FULLTIME: PERFORMANCE MARKETING MANAGER (W/M)
Help to fundamentally change urban mobility.
Are you looking for a dynamic and growth-oriented company? A friendly company with flat hierarchies and a highly motivated team that gives you plenty of freedom for your own ideas.
Welcome to Coboc!
Coboc has been producing the lightest and most beautiful e-bikes on the market for six years. In a Coboc bike, the bicycle and electric drive merge into a single unit. This high standard of aesthetics and integration is what defines us. We are always one step ahead conceptually and also go unconventional ways. We are looking for talented and enthusiastic people who want to write e-mobility history with us.
- Independent implementation and coordination of performance campaigns (Affiliate Marketing, Content Marketing, Display and Facebook Ads, SEA, SEO) with corresponding sales responsibility and control of agencies
- Ensuring maximum performance of current bookings through KPI tracking and analysis as well as derivation of optimization measures
- Number-driven identification and development of new target groups and traffic sources through agile testing and scaling of new campaigns
- Development and establishment of a KPI reporting system for the evaluation and optimization of performance campaigns
- Continuous optimization of the corporate website
- Targeted conception of landing pages
- Successfully completed university or technical college studies (e.g. business studies / business informatics, communications or media economics) or comparable education
- 3 years experience in online/performance marketing (SEA, SEO, content marketing, social media, programmatic, affiliate) with proven successes
- Confident handling of common tools and technologies (e.g. tracking, retargeting, bid management, A/B testing, attribution, analytics, etc.)
- Good intuition for high-conversion advertising media and texts
- Hands-on mentality, a high level of commitment, above-average commitment and quick comprehension
Is that something for you? Then send us your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org