INTERNSHIP: LOGISTICS (W/M)
Help to fundamentally change urban mobility.
Are you looking for a dynamic and growth-oriented company? A friendly company with flat hierarchies and a highly motivated team that gives you plenty of freedom for your own ideas.
Welcome to Coboc!
Coboc has been producing the lightest and most beautiful e-bikes on the market for six years. In a Coboc bike, the bicycle and electric drive merge into a single unit. This high standard of aesthetics and integration is what defines us. We are always one step ahead conceptually and also go unconventional ways. We are looking for talented and enthusiastic people who want to write e-mobility history with us.
Keeping Coboc in motion and teaching new moves?
Coboc moves more and more, therefore we are looking for a motivated and thinking trainee for our logistics.
- You check all existing logistic processes for their efficiency, improve and expand them
- You take care of the goods receipt and incoming goods control
- You book incoming and outgoing goods in our warehouse system
- You make deliveries for dispatch
- You work closely together with our procurement
You fit perfectly when
- you are studying logistics
- you can think analytically
- you work carefully
- you want to contribute your ideas
Then please send us a meaningful application including all relevant documents stating your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Simon Lechner: email@example.com